OUR YCD MISSION
YOU CAN DANCE – ESTABLISHED IN 2004
Our mission at YCD is to create a respectful, positive and supportive environment where our students can learn new skills, make new friends, feel positive… and EXCEL! YCD is passionate about seeing our students thrive & succeed, be the best version of themselves & contribute positively to our studio family. Our firm goal is for all YCD students to not only have their talents & spirits nurtured, but also to learn the value of hard work, the importance of teamwork and feel a strong sense of belonging.
Teamwork Makes The Dream Work at YCD!
- YCD is COMMITTED to providing excellence in Dance & Performing Arts training;
- YCD is PASSIONATE about sharing our love for the Performing Arts & genuinely nurturing our students development
- YCD CARES most about EVERYONE making a positive contribution to our studio family;
- YCD LOVES the setting & achievement of new goals…We celebrate successes big & small;
- YCD EMBRACES kindness, acceptance, respect, teamwork & inclusion above all else.
- YCD ENCOURAGES open & honest communication – we will provide the same in return.
- YCD PROMISES to bring the best out in each student through motivating & positive learning experiences.
- YCD FOCUSES on each student’s journey, rather than the destination – this is truly where the MAGIC happens!
- YCD boasts 4 Dance studio spaces with extensive equipment to facilitate the best results for our all our dance, acrobatics & circus programs;
- Ballet barres and sprung dance floors for safety. Mirrors in all studios & air conditioning in most;
- A comfortable foyer to wait with big Screen TV with video reminders for our parents;
- Kitchenette & microwaves for students to utilise between classes;
- Reception area for all enquiries, uniforms, merchandise and fees payments;
- A multitude of learning aids and props to facilitate creativity & motivation in all classes to also extend our students learning opportunities & progression;
- Online uniform & merchandise store to assist our busy hardworking parents!